Top stories on just-food this week
Confirmation that Unilever is planning to sell its Italian frozen food business proved popular reading this week. It now seems likely the consumer goods giant will continue to streamline its business in developed markets while looking further afield to drive top-line gains, given the strength of its first-quarter performance in emerging markets. Food prices also came under the microscope this week, as retailers in the US and Australia reported on the impact of food deflation. Here are the top ten stories on just-food.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid