Top stories on just-food this week
Confirmation that Unilever is planning to sell its Italian frozen food business proved popular reading this week. It now seems likely the consumer goods giant will continue to streamline its business in developed markets while looking further afield to drive top-line gains, given the strength of its first-quarter performance in emerging markets. Food prices also came under the microscope this week, as retailers in the US and Australia reported on the impact of food deflation. Here are the top ten stories on just-food.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Ferrero entity acquires Delacre