USA: Toppers Brick Oven Pizza, Inc. Announces New Office Location
Toppers Brick Oven Pizza Inc. (OTC BULLETIN BOARD: TBOP - news; the "Company") announced today that the Company has moved its corporate headquarters to 216 South York Road, Hatboro, Pa. 19040."We have been successful in streamlining our logistics to the extent that we no longer require full warehousing facilities. All of our product is now shipped directly from our manufacturer to our distributors. This eliminates the need for warehousing facilities to break down shipments and storage. Besides reducing our cost of shipping we have also been able to reduce overhead by moving to a non-warehouse office facility," said Paul Esposito, President. "All of Toppers resources are now focused on sales and marketing, having eliminated all in-house product handling," Esposito continued.Toppers offers a Pizza Program utilizing a patented compact brick oven and prepared frozen pizza. The pizza bakes in two-and-one-half minutes in an oven which operates on standard 110 v. Toppers products are available through food distributors.Notice: This document and oral statements made from time to time by Company representatives concerning the same subject matter may contain so-called "forward-looking statements." These statements can be identified by introductory words such as "expects," "plans," "will," "estimates," "forecasts," "projects," or words of similar meaning, and by the fact that they do not relate strictly to historical or current facts. Forward-looking statements frequently are used in discussing the Company's growth strategy, operating and financial goals, regulatory submissions and approvals and development programs. Many factors may cause actual results to differ from the Company's forward-looking statements, including inaccurate assumptions and a broad variety of risks and uncertainties, some of which are known and others of which are not. No Forward-Looking statement is a guarantee of future results or events, and one should avoid placing undue reliance on such statements.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review