USA: Topps Co sees slight sales increase in Q1 2003
New York-based confectionery and entertainment products marketer Topps Co, has announced net sales of US$87.7m for its Q1 2003 ended 1 June 2002, compared to US$86.9m year on year. As anticipated, net sales and earnings comparisons continued to be impacted by lower consumer interest in Pokemon products, the sales of which were US$1.9m in the Q1 this year, compared to US$10.2m last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre