USA: Topps net sales slightly up in Q4 2002
The Topps Co, an international marketer of consumer products, has posted its financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended 2 March 2002. For the Q4 of fiscal 2002, net sales were US$60.9m, compared with US$60.5m for the same period last year. Pokemon sales in the quarter were US$3.1m versus US$9.6m last year. Income from operations in the Q4 was US$1.4m, compared with US$0.6m in the Q4 last year. Net income was US$1.4m, or US$0.03 per diluted share, compared with US$8.6m, or US$0.19 per diluted share, in the same period a year ago. This year's Q4 benefited from the favorable outcome of a legal settlement related to the Internet business, which contributed US$2.4m pre-tax, while last year's Q4 included a US$5.8m income tax credit.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Freedom Foods Group nears M&A in Oz, North America
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Chocolate (Confectionery) Market in Belgium - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020