UK: Trade confusion over First Quality Foods
London-based company First Quality Foods, best known for its nut packing operation, has gone into liquidation. The company is not to be confused with Bristol-based First Quality Foods, brand owners of Sammy's Couscous and Ma Baker Giant Bars, and trading name of Elondale. There is no connection between the two companies and the Bristol-based firm is still trading as normal.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill