UK: Trade magazine advert asks dairy industry complainant to contact OFT
The Office of Fair Trading has advertised in this month's edition of Milk Industry magazine in a bid to identify an anonymous complainant. OFT officials have declined to comment on the nature of the complaint other than to say that it was "obviously of interest" because the Office has taken the unusual tack of advertising to find the complaint's author.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre