UK: Trade magazine advert asks dairy industry complainant to contact OFT
The Office of Fair Trading has advertised in this month's edition of Milk Industry magazine in a bid to identify an anonymous complainant. OFT officials have declined to comment on the nature of the complaint other than to say that it was "obviously of interest" because the Office has taken the unusual tack of advertising to find the complaint's author.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs