USA: TradingProduce.com Announces Joint-Venture Agreement With Multi-Billion Dollar Korean Conglomerate
TradingProduce.com, the world's premiere business-to-business e-commerce site for the agriculture and food industries, has announced a joint-venture agreement with Tong Yang MoolSan Co., Ltd., which is a multi-billion dollar Korean conglomerate with a heavy emphasis in agriculture. "This will be a full-blown operation with sales, marketing, engineering and a data center in Korea," said TradingProduce.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti