USA: TradingProduce.com Announces Joint-Venture Agreement With Multi-Billion Dollar Korean Conglomerate
TradingProduce.com, the world's premiere business-to-business e-commerce site for the agriculture and food industries, has announced a joint-venture agreement with Tong Yang MoolSan Co., Ltd., which is a multi-billion dollar Korean conglomerate with a heavy emphasis in agriculture. "This will be a full-blown operation with sales, marketing, engineering and a data center in Korea," said TradingProduce.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega