USA: TradingProduce.com Announces Joint-Venture Agreement With Multi-Billion Dollar Korean Conglomerate
TradingProduce.com, the world's premiere business-to-business e-commerce site for the agriculture and food industries, has announced a joint-venture agreement with Tong Yang MoolSan Co., Ltd., which is a multi-billion dollar Korean conglomerate with a heavy emphasis in agriculture. "This will be a full-blown operation with sales, marketing, engineering and a data center in Korea," said TradingProduce.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast