USA: TradingProduce.com Announces Joint-Venture Agreement With Multi-Billion Dollar Korean Conglomerate
TradingProduce.com, the world's premiere business-to-business e-commerce site for the agriculture and food industries, has announced a joint-venture agreement with Tong Yang MoolSan Co., Ltd., which is a multi-billion dollar Korean conglomerate with a heavy emphasis in agriculture. "This will be a full-blown operation with sales, marketing, engineering and a data center in Korea," said TradingProduce.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill