USA: Transora acquires planet U, a leading distributor of electronic coupons for consumer products
Transora, the world's largest business-to-business eMarketplace for the global consumer packaged goods (CPG) industry, announced today that it has acquired online promotions company planet U™ in an all-stock transaction. planet U works closely with leading retailers and CPG manufacturers to deliver household targeted promotions directly to consumers using the Internet and retailer frequent shopper card programs. planet U's proprietary technology and experience with online marketing combined with Transora's intent to provide collaborative promotions management as part of its Retail Services, will speed progress toward creating efficiency across the entire CPG value chain. Specific terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target