USA: Transora acquires planet U, a leading distributor of electronic coupons for consumer products
Transora, the world's largest business-to-business eMarketplace for the global consumer packaged goods (CPG) industry, announced today that it has acquired online promotions company planet U™ in an all-stock transaction. planet U works closely with leading retailers and CPG manufacturers to deliver household targeted promotions directly to consumers using the Internet and retailer frequent shopper card programs. planet U's proprietary technology and experience with online marketing combined with Transora's intent to provide collaborative promotions management as part of its Retail Services, will speed progress toward creating efficiency across the entire CPG value chain. Specific terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units