USA: Transora acquires planet U, a leading distributor of electronic coupons for consumer products
Transora, the world's largest business-to-business eMarketplace for the global consumer packaged goods (CPG) industry, announced today that it has acquired online promotions company planet U™ in an all-stock transaction. planet U works closely with leading retailers and CPG manufacturers to deliver household targeted promotions directly to consumers using the Internet and retailer frequent shopper card programs. planet U's proprietary technology and experience with online marketing combined with Transora's intent to provide collaborative promotions management as part of its Retail Services, will speed progress toward creating efficiency across the entire CPG value chain. Specific terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning