USA: Transora and UCCnet finalize global agreement to support global e-commerce
Transora, the global eMarketplace for consumer packaged goods (CPG) suppliers, manufacturers and retailers, and UCCnet®, a universal foundation for electronic commerce, announced today the finalization of a global agreement to support Transora's catalog services. This alliance enables Transora to offer global item and location registry standards - the fundamental building block to Transora's item catalog. Transora intends to have item and location catalog capabilities available to participants during the first quarter of 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega