USA: Transora and UCCnet finalize global agreement to support global e-commerce
Transora, the global eMarketplace for consumer packaged goods (CPG) suppliers, manufacturers and retailers, and UCCnet®, a universal foundation for electronic commerce, announced today the finalization of a global agreement to support Transora's catalog services. This alliance enables Transora to offer global item and location registry standards - the fundamental building block to Transora's item catalog. Transora intends to have item and location catalog capabilities available to participants during the first quarter of 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival