USA: Transora and UCCnet finalize global agreement to support global e-commerce
Transora, the global eMarketplace for consumer packaged goods (CPG) suppliers, manufacturers and retailers, and UCCnet®, a universal foundation for electronic commerce, announced today the finalization of a global agreement to support Transora's catalog services. This alliance enables Transora to offer global item and location registry standards - the fundamental building block to Transora's item catalog. Transora intends to have item and location catalog capabilities available to participants during the first quarter of 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"