USA: Transora and UCCnet finalize global agreement to support global e-commerce
Transora, the global eMarketplace for consumer packaged goods (CPG) suppliers, manufacturers and retailers, and UCCnet®, a universal foundation for electronic commerce, announced today the finalization of a global agreement to support Transora's catalog services. This alliance enables Transora to offer global item and location registry standards - the fundamental building block to Transora's item catalog. Transora intends to have item and location catalog capabilities available to participants during the first quarter of 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund