USA: Transora announces appointment of Kewill Systems CEO to board of directors
Geoffrey Finlay will join the board of directors of Transora , the largest global B2B eMarketplace for the consumer packaged goods (CPG) industry. The move is still subject to shareholder approval, but other executives at Transora are confident that Finlay's appointment will be welcomed. Transora CEO Judy Sprieser commented in a statement: "Geoffrey Finlay brings a combination of supply chain expertise and a track record of building a highly successful technology business. His guidance will be of tremendous value to Transora's board of directors, particularly now that our services are live in the global marketplace."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO