USA: Transora announces appointment of Kewill Systems CEO to board of directors
Geoffrey Finlay will join the board of directors of Transora , the largest global B2B eMarketplace for the consumer packaged goods (CPG) industry. The move is still subject to shareholder approval, but other executives at Transora are confident that Finlay's appointment will be welcomed. Transora CEO Judy Sprieser commented in a statement: "Geoffrey Finlay brings a combination of supply chain expertise and a track record of building a highly successful technology business. His guidance will be of tremendous value to Transora's board of directors, particularly now that our services are live in the global marketplace."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti