USA: Transora announces appointment of Kewill Systems CEO to board of directors
Geoffrey Finlay will join the board of directors of Transora , the largest global B2B eMarketplace for the consumer packaged goods (CPG) industry. The move is still subject to shareholder approval, but other executives at Transora are confident that Finlay's appointment will be welcomed. Transora CEO Judy Sprieser commented in a statement: "Geoffrey Finlay brings a combination of supply chain expertise and a track record of building a highly successful technology business. His guidance will be of tremendous value to Transora's board of directors, particularly now that our services are live in the global marketplace."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO