USA/AMSTERDAM: Transora names Graham Hodge general manager for European operations
Transora, the global eMarketplace for consumer packaged goods (CPG) suppliers, manufacturers and retailers, today announced that it has appointed Graham Hodge as its new General Manager for Europe, effective immediately. Hodge reports to Judith A. Sprieser, Transora's chief executive officer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin