AMSTERDAM: Transora Opens European Headquarters in Amsterdam, Launches Transactions and Design Pilots
Transora, the global initiative of currently nearly 50 leading food, beverage, and consumer products companies, is creating a global, open, standards-based business-to-business e-Marketplace for the breadth of the consumer products supply chain. Today, Transora opens its European Headquarters in Amsterdam, at the World Trade Centre, Schiphol Airport.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses