AMSTERDAM: Transora Opens European Headquarters in Amsterdam, Launches Transactions and Design Pilots
Transora, the global initiative of currently nearly 50 leading food, beverage, and consumer products companies, is creating a global, open, standards-based business-to-business e-Marketplace for the breadth of the consumer products supply chain. Today, Transora opens its European Headquarters in Amsterdam, at the World Trade Centre, Schiphol Airport.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China