AMSTERDAM: Transora Opens European Headquarters in Amsterdam, Launches Transactions and Design Pilots
Transora, the global initiative of currently nearly 50 leading food, beverage, and consumer products companies, is creating a global, open, standards-based business-to-business e-Marketplace for the breadth of the consumer products supply chain. Today, Transora opens its European Headquarters in Amsterdam, at the World Trade Centre, Schiphol Airport.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Hershey steps up work on calories