UK: Transora Selects Ariba and i2 to Power Food, Beverage and Consumer Products eMarketplace
Transora, the global B2B eMarketplace for the consumer food products and services industry, Ariba, Inc. (Nasdaq: ARBA) and i2 Technologies, Inc (Nasdaq: ITWO) today announced that Transora has selected the Ariba B2B Commerce Platform and TradeMatrix? solutions to power its worldwide marketplace for food, beverage, and consumer products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs