UK: Transora Selects Ariba and i2 to Power Food, Beverage and Consumer Products eMarketplace
Transora, the global B2B eMarketplace for the consumer food products and services industry, Ariba, Inc. (Nasdaq: ARBA) and i2 Technologies, Inc (Nasdaq: ITWO) today announced that Transora has selected the Ariba B2B Commerce Platform and TradeMatrix? solutions to power its worldwide marketplace for food, beverage, and consumer products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report