UK: Transora Selects Ariba and i2 to Power Food, Beverage and Consumer Products eMarketplace
Transora, the global B2B eMarketplace for the consumer food products and services industry, Ariba, Inc. (Nasdaq: ARBA) and i2 Technologies, Inc (Nasdaq: ITWO) today announced that Transora has selected the Ariba B2B Commerce Platform and TradeMatrix? solutions to power its worldwide marketplace for food, beverage, and consumer products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action