USA: Transora to be powered by ARBA alliance
At a recent conference in Miami, Transora gave the Ariba (ARBA) and i2 Technologies (ITWO) B2B marketplace alliance the edge over its rival Commerce One (CMRC), but it simultaneously raised eyebrows in ignoring IBM from the partnership which will power its exchange. Transora, the online consumer products trading exchange, obviously agreed with speculation that the three-strong alliance between Ariba, i2 and IBM was superior to the new software being produced by Commerce One and SAP, but it stressed that the Ariba and i2 deals took priority. Bill James, an executive from Transora, commented that a decision had not been reached on the inclusion of IBM, but more announcements detailing the choice of technology partners could be expected soon.For more information on Transora, see just-food.com's Feature Article at:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review