UK: Treatt appoints Peter Thorburn as non-executive director
Flavour ingredients giant Treatt plc has announced that Peter Thorburn has been appointed a non-executive director of the company, and that he joined the board with effect from the beginning of thise week. Thorburn, a Florida resident and British citizen, joins Treatt following twenty years with Bush Boake Allen (BBA)/International Flavors and Fragrances Inc (IFF) in a variety of management roles, most recently as VP global sales & marketing flavour and fragrance ingredients at IFF.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action