UK: Treatt appoints Peter Thorburn as non-executive director
Flavour ingredients giant Treatt plc has announced that Peter Thorburn has been appointed a non-executive director of the company, and that he joined the board with effect from the beginning of thise week. Thorburn, a Florida resident and British citizen, joins Treatt following twenty years with Bush Boake Allen (BBA)/International Flavors and Fragrances Inc (IFF) in a variety of management roles, most recently as VP global sales & marketing flavour and fragrance ingredients at IFF.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre