UK: Treatt appoints Peter Thorburn as non-executive director
Flavour ingredients giant Treatt plc has announced that Peter Thorburn has been appointed a non-executive director of the company, and that he joined the board with effect from the beginning of thise week. Thorburn, a Florida resident and British citizen, joins Treatt following twenty years with Bush Boake Allen (BBA)/International Flavors and Fragrances Inc (IFF) in a variety of management roles, most recently as VP global sales & marketing flavour and fragrance ingredients at IFF.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly