UK: Treatt launches Kiwi distillate
Global flavour ingredients firm Treatt has launched Kiwifruit Treattarome 9770, a new kiwifruit distillate for use in many food systems. Kiwifruit Treattarome 9770 is distilled from fresh fruit and is therefore classified as FTNF (From The Named Food). It is effective in clear, natural beverages and natural juice blends, and has already successfully been applied to drinks, juices, alcoholic drinks, dairy products and dressings.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife