UK: Treatt launches Kiwi distillate
Global flavour ingredients firm Treatt has launched Kiwifruit Treattarome 9770, a new kiwifruit distillate for use in many food systems. Kiwifruit Treattarome 9770 is distilled from fresh fruit and is therefore classified as FTNF (From The Named Food). It is effective in clear, natural beverages and natural juice blends, and has already successfully been applied to drinks, juices, alcoholic drinks, dairy products and dressings.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Can manufacturers revitalise shopper experience?
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund