UK: Treatt launches Kiwi distillate
Global flavour ingredients firm Treatt has launched Kiwifruit Treattarome 9770, a new kiwifruit distillate for use in many food systems. Kiwifruit Treattarome 9770 is distilled from fresh fruit and is therefore classified as FTNF (From The Named Food). It is effective in clear, natural beverages and natural juice blends, and has already successfully been applied to drinks, juices, alcoholic drinks, dairy products and dressings.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw