UK: Treatt sees "satisfactory" first half
Treatt, the manufacturer and supplier of flavour and fragrance ingredients, primarily from essential oils, announced today [Wednesday] its interim results for its first half ended 31 March 2002. Group turnover increased 7% to £14.45m (US$21.1m) from £13.49m, though profit before tax fell by 4% to £1.25m (2001: £1.31m). Earnings per share have consequently decreased to 8.6p per share (2001: 9.2p per share). The board has declared a 3% increase in the interim dividend to 2.7p per share (2001: 2.6p per share) which is payable on 4 October 2002 to all shareholders on the register at close of business on 6 September 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Nestle invests in Italian pizza production
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Chocolate (Confectionery) Market in Belgium - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020