UK: Treatt sees "satisfactory" first half
Treatt, the manufacturer and supplier of flavour and fragrance ingredients, primarily from essential oils, announced today [Wednesday] its interim results for its first half ended 31 March 2002. Group turnover increased 7% to £14.45m (US$21.1m) from £13.49m, though profit before tax fell by 4% to £1.25m (2001: £1.31m). Earnings per share have consequently decreased to 8.6p per share (2001: 9.2p per share). The board has declared a 3% increase in the interim dividend to 2.7p per share (2001: 2.6p per share) which is payable on 4 October 2002 to all shareholders on the register at close of business on 6 September 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw