USA: Triarc reports Arby's EBITDA up 9% in Q1 2002
Holding firm Triarc Companies, the franchisor of Arby's restaurants through its subsidiaries, has announced the results of operations for its Q1 2002. Domestic comparative store results of Arby's increased 4% in the Q1 2002 compared to the Q1 2001. Arby's generated Q1 2002 EBITDA of US$13.8m, a 9% increase compared to Q1 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses