USA: Tricon appoints Bergren to design multibranding restaurants
Louisville, Kentucky-based Tricon Global Restaurants has announced the appointment of Scott Bergren as senior VP, new concept development and design. Bergren joins Tricon from Chevy's Inc, a fresh Mexican casual dining restaurant chain where he served as president and CEO. The appointment reflects Tricon's strategy to drive global growth by leading the way in multibranding innovation - offering the consumer two brands and more choice in one restaurant.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw