SINGAPORE: Tricon formats Pizza Hut, Taco Bell and KFC up for grabs in Singapore
Tricon is believed to looking for investors with upward of US$200m to spare as part of its Singapore refranchising programme. The group has put 106 outlets operating under the KFC , Pizza Hut and Taco Bell brands on the market. The outlets together employ approximately 3000 people and account for 25% of the country's fastfood sector, with sales of over US$200m. The majority of the outlets are KFC restaurants (70), with 30 Pizza Huts and six Taco Bells making up the remainder.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- ConAgra Foods: what could happen next? - analysis
- Why Mars rice plan not just crop-ticking exercise
- Greencore's food-to-go focus paying dividends
- What could be benefit of US approval of GM salmon?
- How Danone aims to meet its 2020 objectives
- Hovis plans cuts amid anxiety over UK bread demand
- Fonterra, Bellamy's strike baby nutritionals partn
- Unilever sets 2030 carbon positive goal
- PepsiCo to expand Frito-Lay plant in US
- Aryzta regional CEO steps down