SINGAPORE: Tricon formats Pizza Hut, Taco Bell and KFC up for grabs in Singapore
Tricon is believed to looking for investors with upward of US$200m to spare as part of its Singapore refranchising programme. The group has put 106 outlets operating under the KFC , Pizza Hut and Taco Bell brands on the market. The outlets together employ approximately 3000 people and account for 25% of the country's fastfood sector, with sales of over US$200m. The majority of the outlets are KFC restaurants (70), with 30 Pizza Huts and six Taco Bells making up the remainder.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Challenges for General Mills with The Good Table
- What US companies might Nomad Foods buy?
- Greek crisis - The impact on shopper behaviour
- Competition intensifies among UK burger chains
- Why investors are concerned about water risk
- Mitsubishi buys stake in Olam International
- B&G Foods "front-runner for Green Giant"
- KitKat to go sustainably sourced cocoa only
- Unilever claims victory in Becel dispute
- Arla strikes JVs in Nigeria and Senegal
- Management briefing: just-food’s industry outlook for 2015
- Food Flavourings & Colourings (UK) - Industry Report
- Biscuit Manufacturers (UK) - Industry Report
- Bakery Market in Japan: Forecast, and Market Analysis 2015-2019
- The Coca-Cola Company : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis