SINGAPORE: Tricon formats Pizza Hut, Taco Bell and KFC up for grabs in Singapore
Tricon is believed to looking for investors with upward of US$200m to spare as part of its Singapore refranchising programme. The group has put 106 outlets operating under the KFC , Pizza Hut and Taco Bell brands on the market. The outlets together employ approximately 3000 people and account for 25% of the country's fastfood sector, with sales of over US$200m. The majority of the outlets are KFC restaurants (70), with 30 Pizza Huts and six Taco Bells making up the remainder.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Danone CEO Faber puts stamp on business
- Cleaning up Tesco will have mixed supplier impact
- The just-food interview: Doux CEO Arnaud Marion
- Interview part 2: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- General Mills US "priority" categories gain share
- General Mills outlines "aggressive" NPD drive
- Coles supplier payments broke competition law
- Lay's heads "billionaire food brands" list
- PepsiCo opens snacks plant in Saudi Arabia
- General Mills earnings drop one-third