SINGAPORE: Tricon formats Pizza Hut, Taco Bell and KFC up for grabs in Singapore
Tricon is believed to looking for investors with upward of US$200m to spare as part of its Singapore refranchising programme. The group has put 106 outlets operating under the KFC , Pizza Hut and Taco Bell brands on the market. The outlets together employ approximately 3000 people and account for 25% of the country's fastfood sector, with sales of over US$200m. The majority of the outlets are KFC restaurants (70), with 30 Pizza Huts and six Taco Bells making up the remainder.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning