USA: Tricon Global Restaurants could be renamed Yum! Brands
Tricon Global Restaurants could soon be renamed "Yum! Brands, Inc" if company shareholders give the nod to the proposition during the annual shareholders meeting on 16 May. David C. Novak, Tricon chairman and CEO, explained: "Yum! Brands better reflects our expanding portfolio of brands and the unique fun and recognition culture we are driving.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival