USA: Tricon Global Restaurants discusses 2002 expectations and longer term growth targets
Company Hosts Analyst/Investor Conference LOUISVILLE, Ky.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Tricon Global Restaurants, Inc. (NYSE:YUM - news) today will host its annual Analyst/Investor Conference, during which the company will reconfirm full-year 2001 earnings expectations of at least $3.18 in ongoing operating earnings per share (EPS). The company also will review its strategies to sustain continued long-term growth in ongoing operating EPS and its 2002 earnings expectations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Aryzta CEO, CFO resign amid strategic review