USA: Tricon Global Restaurants discusses 2002 expectations and longer term growth targets
Company Hosts Analyst/Investor Conference LOUISVILLE, Ky.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Tricon Global Restaurants, Inc. (NYSE:YUM - news) today will host its annual Analyst/Investor Conference, during which the company will reconfirm full-year 2001 earnings expectations of at least $3.18 in ongoing operating earnings per share (EPS). The company also will review its strategies to sustain continued long-term growth in ongoing operating EPS and its 2002 earnings expectations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti