USA: Tricon Global Restaurants discusses 2002 expectations and longer term growth targets
Company Hosts Analyst/Investor Conference LOUISVILLE, Ky.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Tricon Global Restaurants, Inc. (NYSE:YUM - news) today will host its annual Analyst/Investor Conference, during which the company will reconfirm full-year 2001 earnings expectations of at least $3.18 in ongoing operating earnings per share (EPS). The company also will review its strategies to sustain continued long-term growth in ongoing operating EPS and its 2002 earnings expectations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe