USA: Tricon Global Restaurants discusses 2002 expectations and longer term growth targets
Company Hosts Analyst/Investor Conference LOUISVILLE, Ky.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Tricon Global Restaurants, Inc. (NYSE:YUM - news) today will host its annual Analyst/Investor Conference, during which the company will reconfirm full-year 2001 earnings expectations of at least $3.18 in ongoing operating earnings per share (EPS). The company also will review its strategies to sustain continued long-term growth in ongoing operating EPS and its 2002 earnings expectations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix