USA: Tricon Global Restaurants reports February sales
US giant Tricon Global Restaurants yesterday [Thursday] reported that US blended same-store sales at company restaurants are estimated to have increased by 6% during the four-week period ended 23 February 2002. For the comparable four-week period, US same-store sales also increased at Tricon fastfood subsidiaries; 9% at Taco Bell, 6% at Pizza Hut, and 2% at KFC.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega