USA: Tricon Global Restaurants reports February sales
US giant Tricon Global Restaurants yesterday [Thursday] reported that US blended same-store sales at company restaurants are estimated to have increased by 6% during the four-week period ended 23 February 2002. For the comparable four-week period, US same-store sales also increased at Tricon fastfood subsidiaries; 9% at Taco Bell, 6% at Pizza Hut, and 2% at KFC.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch