USA: Tricon Global Restaurants reports February sales
US giant Tricon Global Restaurants yesterday [Thursday] reported that US blended same-store sales at company restaurants are estimated to have increased by 6% during the four-week period ended 23 February 2002. For the comparable four-week period, US same-store sales also increased at Tricon fastfood subsidiaries; 9% at Taco Bell, 6% at Pizza Hut, and 2% at KFC.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1