USA: Tricon Global Restaurants reports February sales
US giant Tricon Global Restaurants yesterday [Thursday] reported that US blended same-store sales at company restaurants are estimated to have increased by 6% during the four-week period ended 23 February 2002. For the comparable four-week period, US same-store sales also increased at Tricon fastfood subsidiaries; 9% at Taco Bell, 6% at Pizza Hut, and 2% at KFC.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action