USA: Tricon Global Restaurants reports March Sales up 4%
Louisville-based Tricon Global Restaurants, the largest global restaurant company in terms of system units, today [Thursday] reported estimated that US blended same-store sales at company restaurants increased 4% during the four-week period ended 23 March 2002 (Period 3). For the comparable four-week period, US same-store sales increased 7% at Taco Bell, 4% at KFC and were even with last year at Pizza Hut.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs