USA: Tricon Global Restaurants reports March Sales up 4%
Louisville-based Tricon Global Restaurants, the largest global restaurant company in terms of system units, today [Thursday] reported estimated that US blended same-store sales at company restaurants increased 4% during the four-week period ended 23 March 2002 (Period 3). For the comparable four-week period, US same-store sales increased 7% at Taco Bell, 4% at KFC and were even with last year at Pizza Hut.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund