USA: Tricon Global Restaurants reports March Sales up 4%
Louisville-based Tricon Global Restaurants, the largest global restaurant company in terms of system units, today [Thursday] reported estimated that US blended same-store sales at company restaurants increased 4% during the four-week period ended 23 March 2002 (Period 3). For the comparable four-week period, US same-store sales increased 7% at Taco Bell, 4% at KFC and were even with last year at Pizza Hut.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch