USA: Tricon Global Restaurants reports March Sales up 4%
Louisville-based Tricon Global Restaurants, the largest global restaurant company in terms of system units, today [Thursday] reported estimated that US blended same-store sales at company restaurants increased 4% during the four-week period ended 23 March 2002 (Period 3). For the comparable four-week period, US same-store sales increased 7% at Taco Bell, 4% at KFC and were even with last year at Pizza Hut.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- General Mills issues profit warning