USA: Tricon Global Restaurants reports March Sales up 4%
Louisville-based Tricon Global Restaurants, the largest global restaurant company in terms of system units, today [Thursday] reported estimated that US blended same-store sales at company restaurants increased 4% during the four-week period ended 23 March 2002 (Period 3). For the comparable four-week period, US same-store sales increased 7% at Taco Bell, 4% at KFC and were even with last year at Pizza Hut.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill