USA: Tricon Global Restaurants to implement a global enterprise data warehouse
DAYTON, Ohio, Nov 13, 2001 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ -- Tricon Global Restaurants, Inc. (NYSE: YUM), owner of the Pizza Hut, Taco Bell and KFC brands, has become the first quick-service restaurant business to begin implementing a global enterprise data warehouse. The agreement with Teradata, a division of NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR), includes professional services, software and hardware. The Teradata(R) warehouse enhances customer satisfaction and drives increased restaurant efficiency by performing complex analyses of customer behavior, product performance and promotions effectiveness.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- Buffett: no back-up deal for Kraft Heinz
- Kraft Heinz "substantially undervalued" Unilever