USA: Tricon Global Restaurants to implement a global enterprise data warehouse
DAYTON, Ohio, Nov 13, 2001 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ -- Tricon Global Restaurants, Inc. (NYSE: YUM), owner of the Pizza Hut, Taco Bell and KFC brands, has become the first quick-service restaurant business to begin implementing a global enterprise data warehouse. The agreement with Teradata, a division of NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR), includes professional services, software and hardware. The Teradata(R) warehouse enhances customer satisfaction and drives increased restaurant efficiency by performing complex analyses of customer behavior, product performance and promotions effectiveness.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti