USA: Tricon not in the bidding for Burger King, says CEO
David Novak, CEO of US foodservice giant Tricon Global Restaurants, says the group is not among the bidders for Burger King, the US burger group being auctioned off by UK drinks conglomerate Diageo. At least five private investment groups are reported to have submitted bids for Burger King, the world's second largest hamburger seller behind McDonald's.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch