MEXICO: Tricon Restaurants Int continues global expansion with opening of 400th restaurant in Mexico
KFC Mexico is Strong, Profitable and Growing Rapidly LOUISVILLE, Ky.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Tricon Global Restaurants, Inc. (NYSE:YUM - news) announced the recent opening of its 400th restaurant in Mexico by its international division, Tricon Restaurants International (TRI). TRI's business in Mexico is comprised of both KFC and Pizza Hut brands. The 400th restaurant is a KFC located in the city of Ensenada, Mexico.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning