UAE: Tricon sees huge potential in Middle East market
US group Tricon Global Restaurants has predicted huge growth in the Middle East market over the next five years. David Novak, chairman and CEO of the group, revealed that plans have been made to build up to a further 500 restaurants in the area in the next five to seven years, a move which will double the size of the current chain. The largest markets in the area for Tricon are currently in Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and the UAE, although important regional markets exist in Qatar, Bahrain, Oman and Jordan.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega