UAE: Tricon sees huge potential in Middle East market
US group Tricon Global Restaurants has predicted huge growth in the Middle East market over the next five years. David Novak, chairman and CEO of the group, revealed that plans have been made to build up to a further 500 restaurants in the area in the next five to seven years, a move which will double the size of the current chain. The largest markets in the area for Tricon are currently in Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and the UAE, although important regional markets exist in Qatar, Bahrain, Oman and Jordan.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival