USA: Tricon's international division opens 11,000th restaurant
Tricon Restaurants International (TRI), a division of Tricon Global Restaurants, has announced the opening of a landmark restaurant; the new KFC restaurant in Gateshead, UK, is the company's 11,000th outlet outside the US. "Our number one goal is aggressive global expansion," said TRI president Pete Bassi: "We've achieved two years of record-breaking new restaurant openings. KFC UK has achieved more than five years of double-digit compound growth," added Bassi.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival