USA: Tricon's international division opens 11,000th restaurant
Tricon Restaurants International (TRI), a division of Tricon Global Restaurants, has announced the opening of a landmark restaurant; the new KFC restaurant in Gateshead, UK, is the company's 11,000th outlet outside the US. "Our number one goal is aggressive global expansion," said TRI president Pete Bassi: "We've achieved two years of record-breaking new restaurant openings. KFC UK has achieved more than five years of double-digit compound growth," added Bassi.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group