USA: Tricon's international division opens 11,000th restaurant
Tricon Restaurants International (TRI), a division of Tricon Global Restaurants, has announced the opening of a landmark restaurant; the new KFC restaurant in Gateshead, UK, is the company's 11,000th outlet outside the US. "Our number one goal is aggressive global expansion," said TRI president Pete Bassi: "We've achieved two years of record-breaking new restaurant openings. KFC UK has achieved more than five years of double-digit compound growth," added Bassi.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units