UK: Tesco: trim trolleys (COMMENT)
UK supermarket Tesco is trialing an innovative new trolley design. Tesco's new Trim Trolley allows consumers to exercise while they shop by offering differing resistance when pushing and counting the calories they burn as they go round the store. This innovative approach to shopping could boost sales of low-fat, low-carb or other diet products, but equally consumers may reward themselves for their efforts with extra cakes, sweets and chocolate...
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale