UK: Tesco: trim trolleys (COMMENT)
UK supermarket Tesco is trialing an innovative new trolley design. Tesco's new Trim Trolley allows consumers to exercise while they shop by offering differing resistance when pushing and counting the calories they burn as they go round the store. This innovative approach to shopping could boost sales of low-fat, low-carb or other diet products, but equally consumers may reward themselves for their efforts with extra cakes, sweets and chocolate...
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega