USA: Tropicana warns on safety of Pure Premium Calcium Orange Juice
Tropicana Products yesterday [Wednesday] announced a voluntary recall of 128 oz/gallon "super size" Tropicana Pure Premium Calcium Orange Juice in a plastic bottle with an expiration date of APR15 printed on the neck of the bottle. The recalled product was sold only to Sam's Clubs. A limited number of bottles of this product may contain a cleaning solution used in the production process. The presence of this cleaning solution in the product could cause mouth and/or stomach distress.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail