NEW ZEALAND: Trouble at the top at Fonterra
A struggle for control is taking place amongst the leaders of dairy giant Fonterra, New Zealand's biggest company. Appointed on 12 September, incoming company chairman Henry van der Heyden has been clashing with the existing CEO Craig Norgate. The new chairman quickly began to take hands-on control of Fonterra, which led to tensions between the two leaders, whose common aim is to take the company forward.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife