NEW ZEALAND: Trouble at the top at Fonterra
A struggle for control is taking place amongst the leaders of dairy giant Fonterra, New Zealand's biggest company. Appointed on 12 September, incoming company chairman Henry van der Heyden has been clashing with the existing CEO Craig Norgate. The new chairman quickly began to take hands-on control of Fonterra, which led to tensions between the two leaders, whose common aim is to take the company forward.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK