AUSTRALIA: Troubled Grains Board faces investigation after allegations of corruption
Following allegations of corruption at senior level, the troubled New South Wales (NSW) Grains Board will soon find itself the subject of an investigation by the NSW Independent Commission Against Corruption (ICAC). The future of the Grains Board is already in question after losses of at least A$100m led the state's supreme court to admit it was thinking about closing the operations of the board.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week