POLAND/SLOVAKIA: Troubled Polish firm Jutrzenka to increase exports
Polish biscuit and sweets factory Jutrzenka has agreed a cooperation deal with IDC Holding, their Slovakian contemporary. It is hoped that the deal, which aims to increase both companies' export sales, will help Jutrzenka to achieve regular net profits. The company has reported a net profit only once in the last three years (including the projected figures for this year), despite being one of the leaders on the Polish biscuit and sweets market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO