POLAND/SLOVAKIA: Troubled Polish firm Jutrzenka to increase exports
Polish biscuit and sweets factory Jutrzenka has agreed a cooperation deal with IDC Holding, their Slovakian contemporary. It is hoped that the deal, which aims to increase both companies' export sales, will help Jutrzenka to achieve regular net profits. The company has reported a net profit only once in the last three years (including the projected figures for this year), despite being one of the leaders on the Polish biscuit and sweets market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'