NEW ZEALAND: "True Food" website highlights food sector shift away from GM ingredients
A "true food" website guide produced by environmental action group Greenpeace has shown that GM food is slowly disappearing from supermarket shelves in New Zealand. Set up six months ago, the site has charted the changes in the food industry with regard to the use of GM ingredients and currently rates a total of 227 companies according to their GM status.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China