VIETNAM/USA: Trung Nguyen accuses Rice Field of stealing its trademark
Successful Vietnam coffee house chain Trung Nguyen is claiming that an American company has stolen its trademark. Dang Le Nguyen Vu launched the chain back in 1998 and now has 400 franchise coffee houses in Vietnam. In 2000 he took Trung Nguyen into the US market through its American distributor Rice Field, who subsequently registered the Trung Nguyen trademark with US authorities.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report