AUSTRALIA: Truss argues for quid pro quo in import application decisions
Australian agricultural minister Warren Truss was rather candid about the reasons for further delays in the issue of the importation of New Zealand apples, when he met with NZ agricultural minister Jim Sutton this week. "I noted that Australia was still waiting to hear about its own applications to export bananas, tomatoes, honey and trout to New Zealand," explained Truss.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti