AUSTRALIA: Truss argues for quid pro quo in import application decisions
Australian agricultural minister Warren Truss was rather candid about the reasons for further delays in the issue of the importation of New Zealand apples, when he met with NZ agricultural minister Jim Sutton this week. "I noted that Australia was still waiting to hear about its own applications to export bananas, tomatoes, honey and trout to New Zealand," explained Truss.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations