AUSTRALIA: Truss argues for quid pro quo in import application decisions
Australian agricultural minister Warren Truss was rather candid about the reasons for further delays in the issue of the importation of New Zealand apples, when he met with NZ agricultural minister Jim Sutton this week. "I noted that Australia was still waiting to hear about its own applications to export bananas, tomatoes, honey and trout to New Zealand," explained Truss.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife