USA: Tucker Cookie Co. announces release of new customizable gourmet cookies in Phoenix
The Tucker Cookie Company (TCC) began a marketing campaign to target the gourmet cookie market in Phoenix on August 28, 2000.Unlike traditional cookies, which only offer choices determined by the manufacturer, Tucker cookies allow the merchant to select ingredients tailored to their customers. This will allow fund-raisers, hotels, and other organizations to create a cookie that customers will identify as unique to each business."Our flagship cookie is a unique combination of oats, peanut butter, chocolate chips, and candy-covered chocolate," said Gregg Donnell, Director of Sales and Marketing for Tucker. "Designed to appeal to a wide range of tastes, the cookies will also be individually wrapped and customizable, allowing the retailer to add in other ingredients they desire."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Aryzta CEO, CFO resign amid strategic review
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins