UK: Tulip invests GBP2.3m in new site, 80 jobs created
Tulip, the UK arm of Danish Crown, has injected GBP2.3m (US$3.9m) into setting up a new production facility in the Midlands to meet "growing consumer demand" for BBQ, slow cooked and pulled meat products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: ConAgra own-label exit plan is about growth
- just-food's pick: Top trends at Fancy Food Show
- What Grexit could mean for the food industry
- IRI – The opportunity of range optimisation
- Focus: Can General Mills improve US retail sales?
- ConAgra confirms private-label exit
- Kraft faces lawsuit over 'natural' claims
- Kraft Heinz unveils management structure
- US performance weighs on General Mills
- Hovis "mulls Irish Pride Bakeries takeover"