USA: Tully's Coffee announces Asian alliance with Ueshima Coffee Company, Ltd.
Tully's Coffee Corporation announces their execution of a licensing agreement with Ueshima Coffee Company (UCC), one of Asia's largest coffee purveyors. The agreement between the two coffee companies provides for the licensing of the Tully's brand to UCC for use throughout Asia. A key component of UCC's long-term expansion strategy was to license the rights to use an established premium coffee brand. As part of the agreement, UCC will pay Tully's an up-front cash payment for licensing the rights to the Tully's brand. UCC expects to convert many of their 245 existing coffee locations into Tully's branded locations. The Tully's / UCC license agreement excludes Japan where Tully's already has a strong presence with its joint venture partner, Tully's Coffee Japan.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw