USA: Tully's Coffee announces Asian alliance with Ueshima Coffee Company, Ltd.
Tully's Coffee Corporation announces their execution of a licensing agreement with Ueshima Coffee Company (UCC), one of Asia's largest coffee purveyors. The agreement between the two coffee companies provides for the licensing of the Tully's brand to UCC for use throughout Asia. A key component of UCC's long-term expansion strategy was to license the rights to use an established premium coffee brand. As part of the agreement, UCC will pay Tully's an up-front cash payment for licensing the rights to the Tully's brand. UCC expects to convert many of their 245 existing coffee locations into Tully's branded locations. The Tully's / UCC license agreement excludes Japan where Tully's already has a strong presence with its joint venture partner, Tully's Coffee Japan.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK sets 20% sugar cut guidelines for food industry