USA: Tully's Coffee announces Asian alliance with Ueshima Coffee Company, Ltd.
Tully's Coffee Corporation announces their execution of a licensing agreement with Ueshima Coffee Company (UCC), one of Asia's largest coffee purveyors. The agreement between the two coffee companies provides for the licensing of the Tully's brand to UCC for use throughout Asia. A key component of UCC's long-term expansion strategy was to license the rights to use an established premium coffee brand. As part of the agreement, UCC will pay Tully's an up-front cash payment for licensing the rights to the Tully's brand. UCC expects to convert many of their 245 existing coffee locations into Tully's branded locations. The Tully's / UCC license agreement excludes Japan where Tully's already has a strong presence with its joint venture partner, Tully's Coffee Japan.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund