USA: Tully's Coffee names Jamie Colbourne as chief executive officer
Tully's Coffee Corporation announces the appointment of Jamie Colbourne to the position of chief executive officer (CEO). The appointment comes one month after Colbourne joined Tully's as president, chief operating officer and member of Tully's Board of Directors, in March 2001. Colbourne will retain the position of president. In addition to overseeing Tully's operations, Colbourne will focus on the strategic direction, profitability and growth of Tully's Coffee. The founder of Tully's, Tom O'Keefe retains the title and role of Head Barista and Chairman of the Board of Directors. This enables O'Keefe to focus his abilities on further developing the Tully's brand.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival