USA: Tully's Coffee names Jamie Colbourne as chief executive officer
Tully's Coffee Corporation announces the appointment of Jamie Colbourne to the position of chief executive officer (CEO). The appointment comes one month after Colbourne joined Tully's as president, chief operating officer and member of Tully's Board of Directors, in March 2001. Colbourne will retain the position of president. In addition to overseeing Tully's operations, Colbourne will focus on the strategic direction, profitability and growth of Tully's Coffee. The founder of Tully's, Tom O'Keefe retains the title and role of Head Barista and Chairman of the Board of Directors. This enables O'Keefe to focus his abilities on further developing the Tully's brand.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre