USA: Tully's Coffee names Jamie Colbourne as chief executive officer
Tully's Coffee Corporation announces the appointment of Jamie Colbourne to the position of chief executive officer (CEO). The appointment comes one month after Colbourne joined Tully's as president, chief operating officer and member of Tully's Board of Directors, in March 2001. Colbourne will retain the position of president. In addition to overseeing Tully's operations, Colbourne will focus on the strategic direction, profitability and growth of Tully's Coffee. The founder of Tully's, Tom O'Keefe retains the title and role of Head Barista and Chairman of the Board of Directors. This enables O'Keefe to focus his abilities on further developing the Tully's brand.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Freedom Foods Group nears M&A in Oz, North America
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020