USA: Tully's Coffee names Jamie Colbourne as chief executive officer
Tully's Coffee Corporation announces the appointment of Jamie Colbourne to the position of chief executive officer (CEO). The appointment comes one month after Colbourne joined Tully's as president, chief operating officer and member of Tully's Board of Directors, in March 2001. Colbourne will retain the position of president. In addition to overseeing Tully's operations, Colbourne will focus on the strategic direction, profitability and growth of Tully's Coffee. The founder of Tully's, Tom O'Keefe retains the title and role of Head Barista and Chairman of the Board of Directors. This enables O'Keefe to focus his abilities on further developing the Tully's brand.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Pladis stepping up growth investments
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report