USA: Tully's Coffee posts 22% increase in 2002 sales
Specialty coffee roaster, retailer and wholesaler Tully's Coffee Corp has posted net sales up 22% to US$51.5m for the FY ended 30 March 2002. The Seattle-based firm also reported a net loss of US$11.1m during the period, a decrease of 55% compared to the prior year, ended 1 April 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target