JAPAN: Tully's Coffee reveals plans for expansion, share split
Tully's Coffee Japan Co, a subsidiary of Seattle-based Tully's Coffee Corp, revealed yesterday [Thursday] that it would be increasing its speciality coffee shop chain from 40 to 100 outlets during the next business year. At least ten of these new stores would be opened by the 31 March this year, the end of the current fiscal year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw