USA: TurboChef Begins to Implement New Internet Strategy
TurboChef Technologies, Inc. today began implementing its Internet strategy aimed at bringing the Internet into the kitchen through its prototype web-enabled, rapid-cook oven. In order to facilitate this initiative, the company has appointed Marc Jacobson to develop its new Internet strategy. Simultaneously, the office of the Chief Financial Officer will be relocated from the Company's Dallas office to its New York headquarters.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action