USA: TurboChef Begins to Implement New Internet Strategy
TurboChef Technologies, Inc. today began implementing its Internet strategy aimed at bringing the Internet into the kitchen through its prototype web-enabled, rapid-cook oven. In order to facilitate this initiative, the company has appointed Marc Jacobson to develop its new Internet strategy. Simultaneously, the office of the Chief Financial Officer will be relocated from the Company's Dallas office to its New York headquarters.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes