USA: Turkey products recalled over possible Listeria contamination
New York based LSK Smoked Turkey Products Inc is voluntarily recalling approximately 39,000 pounds of smoked turkey and pork products that may be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes, the US Department of Agriculture's Food Safety and Inspection Service has announced.
The problem was discovered through FSIS regulatory sampling. FSIS has received no reports of illnesses associated with consumption of these products.
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant