NEW ZEALAND: Turners & Growers acquires Apollo Apples
New Zealand produce firm Turners & Growers has acquired vertically integrated apple supplier Apollo Apples in a deal that could value the group at as much as NZ$31.15m (US$26.79m).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle's 2014 results: 10 Things to Learn
- Why "simple" and "real" will be industry buzzwords
- Maspex: M&A opportunities in eastern Europe
- Why US Dietary Guidelines report deserves praise
- The just-food interview: Bega Cheese CEO
- Kerry Group CEO expects more M&A in 2015
- Gruma FY earnings surge as margins improve
- Glanbia FY profits beat analyst forecasts
- UPDATE: Mondelez confirms Irish plant changes
- Danone's Stonyfield launches layered yoghurt