US: Turtledove launches all-natural dips
Turtledove Pesto Co. has launched a range of all-natural dips that are trans-fat free.
Julie Lapham, the founder of the US firm, said that the key to the growing popularity of the brand is quality.
"I'm passionate about the ingredients that go into my Pestos and Pesto Dips; fresh herbs, vegetables, sweet cream butter, and the time honoured process I follow in preparing small batches by hand, I never will sacrifice quality to make a less expensive Pesto or Pesto Dip," Lapham said.
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti