UK: TV debut for Anchor free-range cheddar
Arla Foods is to launch a TV push for its Anchor cheddar cheese range, the company has announced.
Arla relaunched the range last year under to focus on the portfolio's free-range credentials and the company has earmarked some GBP5m (US$9.9m) to support the brand this year.
Available in 400g mature, extra mature variants and family cheddar packs, Anchor Cheddar has also just undergone a redesign in line with Anchor's butter products.
Lorraine Crowe, Anchor senior brand manager said: "We believe this is a really positive time to be pushing the free-range message and we have every confidence that Anchor Cheddar can be a much bigger cheese.'"
Arla Foods is increasing payments to farmers looking to focus more on organic production....
Farmers have welcomed Morrisons' plans to extend support for the UK dairy industry....
Dairy giant Arla Foods is to move more of its staff into international markets as part of a revamp of its management structure....
Arla Foods has today (22 May) revealed plans to close its dairy and distribution facility in the UK city of Manchester....
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target