INDONESIA: Twenty new outlets boost PT Fastfood Indonesia's sector domination
Restaurant operator PT Fastfood Indonesia , which already controls 40% of the domestic fastfood market, has announced plans to strengthen sector domination with the opening of a further 20 new outlets through an investment plan worth Rp2.5bn (US$250,000). Last year, the company, which operates domestic outlets of US giant
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk