INDONESIA: Twenty new outlets boost PT Fastfood Indonesia's sector domination
Restaurant operator PT Fastfood Indonesia , which already controls 40% of the domestic fastfood market, has announced plans to strengthen sector domination with the opening of a further 20 new outlets through an investment plan worth Rp2.5bn (US$250,000). Last year, the company, which operates domestic outlets of US giant
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill