US: Twinkies maker Hostess in surprise union talks
Hostess Brands today (19 November) agreed to last-ditch talks with union officials to try to resolve the dispute that has threatened the existence of the US baker.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Premier Foods to push on with range revamp
- Focus: Why Dairy Crest needs to offload dairies
- Sweets & Snacks Expo: just-food's pick
- UK Responsibility Deal must solve credibility gap
- USDA's GMO move may block mandatory labels
- JBS "seeking M&A" in Americas, Australia
- Dairy Crest earnings fall
- General Mills launches Greek yoghurt in Australia
- Cadbury to cut Australian jobs
- Mars launches "healthy" snacks Goodnessknows